One of the popular courses available after 12th grade is machine learning. According to recent data provided by Coursera, between 3.5 million and 3.7 million students are choosing machine learning. This explains why there are so many more tech-related jobs available in the nation and why there is a demand for qualified workers. Machine Learning Jobs are increasing day by day in India as well as in Abroad. So, it is good option for tech lovers to see this as career.
These days, students are most interested in learning Python and artificial intelligence, among other machine learning-related fields.
The best universities in India offer a wide range of machine learning courses, which are delivered both online and offline. More learning professionals pursue diploma and certificate programs than degree programs in the field of machines.
A person must have completed class 12 from a recognised board in order to be eligible to enrol in a machine learning diploma programme. Students pursue advanced diplomas and postgraduate degrees to advance their careers, increase their pay, and receive other financial benefits.
Machine learning is a field that is expanding, so it may be a good career choice for some people.
In order to help you fully understand the machine learning course, we are providing you with this blog post on machine learning courses after 12th grade: Eligibility, Job Scope, Salary, and Best Colleges.
Learning Machines (everything you need to know)
Computers are now able to complete tasks that were previously performed by people thanks to machine learning.
Everything that used to be done by people, such as driving cars and translating speech, is now done by computers and other devices that resemble computers thanks to machine learning. Since we have already talked about the significance of machine learning courses, the question of what machine learning arises.
Machine learning, to put it simply, is the process by which computers are taught to make various accurate predictions from the data that is fed into the system.
The main distinction between conventional computer software and that produced by machine learning is that the former lacks code that tells the system how to distinguish between two different things.
For instance, a computer system in the past was unable to distinguish between apples and mangoes.
Instead, how to distinguish between the fruits has been taught to a machine learning model.
Unsupervised learning and supervised learning are the two main categories of machine learning. Let’s now talk about each of these types separately.
This method uses examples to teach computers, and it is example-based.
Unsupervised learning, in contrast, looks for similarities that can help classify complex data into different categories without using examples.
Future Of Machine Learning
is growing rapidly in popularity these days, and there is a tonne of room for research in this area. Artificial intelligence is a much larger field than machine learning.
From recent developments, we can infer that deep learning and artificial intelligence will be the other two pillars on which our future will stand, with machine learning serving as the third.
Healthcare, education, robotics, banking, geology, weather, agriculture, landscape recreation, oceans, enhancing food quality, and clever marketing are just a few of the many industries that can benefit from machine learning.
This demonstrates the variety of fields in which a person can pursue a career in machine learning.
Courses in Machine Learning After the 12th Grade in 2022
After graduating from high school, students can take beginner machine learning courses to lay the groundwork for the more advanced machine learning skills that are needed. In the table below, we’ve listed some of the top online programs for laying the groundwork for machine learning:
|Learn the Basics of Machine Learning||Simplilearn||Free|
|Basics of Machine Learning||GreatLearning||Free|
|Introduction to Machine Learning Course||Udacity||Free|
|Introduction to Machine Learning for Data Science||Udemy||INR 3.5k-4k (Approx)|
|Machine Learning- From Basics to Advanced||Udemy||INR 3k-3.5k (Approx)|
|Exercise in Machine Learning | 8 Real-World Projects||Udemy||INR 3.5k-4.5k (Approx)|
|Machine Learning Certification Course for Beginners||Analytics Vidhya||Free|
Course details: Eligibility, Typical costs, And Duration
However, in order to enroll in a machine learning course, you must have at least passed class 12 from a recognized board. The eligibility requirements for machine learning vary depending on the course(s) offered by the institution.
Below are the specific requirements for course eligibility.
- Students who have completed their 12th-grade education are qualified to enrol in a machine learning certificate programme.
- You need to have completed your 12th grade in order to pursue a diploma, but you need to have graduated from college in order to pursue a PG Diploma.
- One must pass class 12 from an accredited board and earn an overall grade point average of 50 to 60 percent in order to pursue a bachelor’s degree in machine learning (approximately).
- A bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from an accredited university is required before one can pursue a master’s degree.
The following list includes typical costs for various courses:
- The average cost of certificate programs is INR 1,000–10,000. (approx.)
- The typical cost of a diploma course is INR 1–5 lakhs.
- The average cost of a bachelor’s degree is INR 1–20 lakhs (approx.)
- The average cost of a master’s degree is INR 2–10 lakhs (approx.)
Following are the average durations for various courses:
- The length of various certificate programs ranges from one to twelve months.
- The length of different diplomas varies from one to two years.
- Three to four years are typically needed to complete a bachelor’s degree..
- It usually takes 1-2 years to finish a master’s degree.
India’s top 10 universities for Machine Learning in 2022 (Offline)
Here are the top 10 colleges for machine learning that can provide you with the appropriate opportunities in the field. The NIRF ranking is the primary criterion for selecting these colleges.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar-Rupnagar
- Indian Institute of Technology, Patna
- Indian Institute of Technology, North Guwahati
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- in Vellore, the Vellore Institute of Technology (first private institute in the category)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Courses in Machine Learning in the USA in 2022
The USA is one of the best countries to study machine learning; the table below lists the top programs there.
|Master of Science in Operations Research –Machine Learning andArtificial Intelligence||Columbia University|
|Master of Science in Machine Learning||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Computer Science M.S. With Specializationin Machine Learning||Cornell University|
|M. Sc in Computer Science with Specializationin Machine Learning||Georgia Institute of Technology|
|Data Analytics & Machine LearningMaster’s Programs||Duke University|
|M. Sc in EECS with Specializationin Machine Learning||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|MS in Artificial Intelligence||Boston University|
The top universities in Europe for Machine Learning in 2022
The following are the top universities in Europe for machine learning:
- University College London
- Technical University in Munich
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- The Delft University of Technology
- University of Oxford
- ETH in Zurich
- the University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
Required skill set for Machine Learning
The following are some of the skills required to become an expert in machine learning because the field is skill-driven and having them is a requirement.
|Knowledge in Applied Mathematics||Data Modeling and Evaluation|
|Neural Networks||Knowledge in Computer Science Fundamentals and Programming|
|Natural Language Processing||Communication Skills|
Machine Learning Jobs and Salaries
The positions available to a machine learning expert are listed below.
|Job Profile||Average Salary (INR)|
|Software Engineer||5,00,000 – 10,00,000 (Approx)|
|Software Developer||6,00,000 – 15,00,000 (Approx)|
|Computational Linguist||4,00,000 – 8,00,000 (Approx)|
|Data Scientist||7,00,000 – 25,00,000 (Approx)|
|Data Scientist||5,00,000 – 12,00,000 (Approx)|
Q: What distinguishes data science from machine learning?
A: The fundamental distinction between machine learning and data science is that in the former, algorithms are developed for computers, whereas in the latter, they are developed for humans.
Q: What computer languages are necessary for machine learning?
Q: Does machine learning require coding expertise?
A: Understanding data structures, algorithms, and OOPS concepts require coding. Without coding, there is no machine learning. A person must possess fundamental coding abilities.
Q: Does machine learning require a graduate degree?
A: A postgraduate degree is not required for an individual to pursue a career in machine learning. Being a professional in machine learning requires more skill.