BBA (Bachelor In Business Administration)
About the BBA Program
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an undergraduate course that focuses on general management studies like HR management, organizational behavior, business communication, management skills, office/organization administration, finance management, business laws, business ethics, accounting, planning, international business, retail management, supply chain management, marketing, and operations management
Key Skills Learnt
- Nurtures social consciousness.
- Nurtures Critical thinking sense integral to the success of any Business.
- Provides a strong base for management studies in the future.
- Teaches students how to apply the basic principles of Communication to be effective in business messages, case analyses, and reports.
- Develops an ethical awareness which is a highly coveted trait in modern business.
- Helps understand the relevance of context in Business.
Advantage from IES
- Get Face-to-Face Career Assessment
- Combines your Distance Learning with Skills
- Hassle-Free College Admission Assistance
- Gain Access to Lifetime Career Support
- Lifetime Placement Support Cell Access
- Placement Support Cell
- Duration – 2 years | Fees – ₹40,000-75000
Highlights of the course
- Get Industry Ready
- Get Managerial Roles
- Learn To Lead
- Study At Your Own Pace
- Learn While You Earn
- Flexible Years Of Completion
- At Par With Mainstream Colleagues
- Lifetime Counseling
- Get Access To Online Course Materials