B.COM (Bachelor Of Commerce)
About the B.Com Program
Bachelor of Commerce, abbreviated as B.Com, is an undergraduate degree in commerce that enables students to acquire professional skills in the field of Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Taxation, Economics, Banking, Commerce, Management, and so on.
Key Skills Learnt
- Demonstrate knowledge of key concepts inherent in qualitative decision analysis
- Demonstrate knowledge of important concepts and models in key regions of organizational behavior.
- Demonstrate knowledge of macroeconomic theory as it pertains to present macroeconomics policy and dilemmas
- Analyze organizational issues and create realistic answers based on current academic research in organizational behavior
- Apply basic statistical and mathematical skills required for the investigation of a Selection of problems in economics, actuarial studies and accounting, advertising, management, and finance
- Duration – 3 years | Fees – Fees depend on the university and are subject to change as per university guidelines.
Highlights of the course
- Become Industry Ready
- Get Entry Level Jobs
- Get Access To Online Course Materials
- Learn While You Earn
- Flexible Years Of Completion
- Acquire Skills For the Corporate World
- At Par With Mainstream Colleagues
- Lifetime Counseling
- Study At Your Own Pace