Infinity Education Services
The goal is to equip students with the knowledge and specialized skills-set essential for them to transform into principled professionals
Our effective, reliable, and friendly services to each student. Well-exposed, trained, and knowledgeable Counselors. Our Expertise in the field has more than 20 years of experience .Academic networking with leading universities and b-schools across the globe.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
- - Lao Tzu
What Makes Infinity Education Services The Best Place To Take Course Guidance In India ?
Our effective, reliable, and friendly services to each student.
Academic networking with leading universities and b-schools across the globe.
Our Expertise in the field has more than 20 years of experience.
B.ED Admission Process 2022
- B.ED Full Form is Bachelor’s of Education
- Admission to B.ed courses is done based on several entrance exams such as IPU CET, BHU B.ed entrance test, DU B.ed, etc.
- After clearing the entrance exam, the candidate needs to sit for GD/PI if that particular college demands it.
- After clearing the GD/PI round you have to submit the essential documents to the college and fees to secure your admission and reserve your seats.
Facts That Makes Us Unique :
Importance of B.ED Course 2022
- It is necessary if you want to be a government teacher, some private institutions which pay well also ask for this degree.
- Job satisfaction obtained after teaching students is also one of the motivations to pursue this course, a teacher contributes to nation-building.
- Usually, teachers get good pay after completing B.ed, average salary for the government primary teacher ranges from INR 7 -8 lakhs approximately annually.
- Job security is also one of the important factors which make this career valuable.
- Candidates can also open their tuition centres after B.ed which opens entrepreneurial doors for the candidates.
- candidates also apply for B.ed because the time duration of working hours is less compared to other professionals.
For young minds who aim for higher education, the need of the decade is an equitable, fair-minded direction so that they can plan better and achieve nothing less than the best. Unfortunately, Commercial messages and miscommunication with vested interests are rampant today and even in this information age, it tends to confuse the student more than clarify. IES addresses the GAP between education and industry employability.
We as a team having more than 18+ years of experience in the field of Higher Education cater to students and schools by the way of education Counseling sessions for career planning which could be within India through Regular Universities/Colleges, Online Education, or Guidance on distance learning mode.
Eligibility Criteria B.ED 2022
Different colleges have different sets of requirements or eligibility criteria to get admission to the B.ed course; however, the general eligibility criteria for the B.ed course remain the same for every college.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the course must be a graduate. They should have secured a minimum score of 50-55% aggregate marks in the final year of graduation.
- Some colleges even have a minimum age limit to pursue this course, the minimum age limit of 19-20 years approximately.
For detailed eligibility criteria, you must check the eligibility criteria for the college you wish to give the exam.